Monday, May 27, 2013

T11P5 - movement

Good morning!

Sorry for the delay... The 24 hour clock ran out sometime Friday, which was a busy day for me. Vanessa and I went dancing Friday night.




And they got me on stage to sing a few as well...







Then Saturday it was time to yard sale with my sweetie. :-) Sorry, no pics, but we had a great time!

Saturday night I had a solo gig at "The Farms" (the country club in Dyersburg) -







Three hours straight. :-)

Then Sunday morning it was on the bus with the Barnetts. We were in Mississippi all day - got home about 1 AM. :-)

So - back to the game...

I failed to note that Ed also hit an obstacle as he was completing his spin. He took tire damage to the front right and back left.

Turn 11 Phase 5
Curt moves straight

End of Turn
no chance of fire

Turn 12 Phase 1
I need speed from both of you...




No comments:

Post a Comment